2016 Vision Board
I love my vision boards. I've made one each year for the past five years, and while some years it has proven more effective than others, I still enjoy taking the time to plan out my goals for the year. Let's look back at 2015: Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
1. Create and preserve more memories.
2. Eat healthier, and more of a plant-based diet. Getting better at this. I've gotten into the groove of meal prep on Sundays so that I have healthy lunches ready for the work week.
3. Grow our family. We are now a family of four!
4. Improve upon my sewing skills, learn to quilt. - Nope. Started a new job, had a baby... no more free time.
5. Passion. My word for the year.
6. Publish a book. - Big nope. Will revisit this one in a couple years.
7. Continue playing tennis, perhaps start teaching Mini-me to play this spring. - Nope. Too pregnant.
8. Run bitch. Didn't run much while pregnant, but I've recently started up again.
9. Beautify the yard around our house, gardening both flowers and vegetables. - Nope. Pregnant = Nauseous.
On to 2016!
Here is this year’s vision board.
Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
1. Take a scuba diving trip
2. Grow into my new role as mom to two girls
3. Continue raising my girls to be little heroes
4. New running goals
5. I love this quote from "The Devil Wears Prada," it's a great motivator for me for this new year of business and career goals
6. Spend more time outdoors with the girls and work on our garden
7. Get my pre-baby body back
8. Travel more
9. Eat more of a plant-based diet, inspired by Dudley, also make a trip to visit him in Knoxville this year.